Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 12, 2009

INSECURITIES

SOOOO as stated in previous post of the yr.. My yr is going great so far but I realized I AM ONE INSECURE CHICK..Like I know im jealous , not ULTRA JEALOUS on some "I KNOW YOURE THINKING ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW" jealous but I am jealous. When I hear "ex" instead of me thinking past and im the present and possibly the future , I think hmmmmm chick that had his heart,chick that still wants his heart and a whole BUNCH of other things that dont really matter. Idk why my insecurity level has been raising lately but it sucks. Maybe I see what I have and the thought or whatever else of him bein with someone else sucks major ass . Honestly IDK what it is . He isnt doing anything to make me feel like I need to worry , and as a matter of fact he reassures me quite often that Tash is the only one he's wanting.. I told him to keep it real with me and he has been . He hasnt given me a reason to not trust him or things he say.I really dont know what it is. :( I like that he isnt like ALRIGHT Tash think what u wanna think or , ultra non chalant with things. I mean he is kinda nonchalant with somethings on some tough love stuff but seeing that he isnt nonchalant with how im feeling makes me happy cuz it shows he really does care..I do know I gotta stop with the b.s because everything else is going smooth then my over-analyzing self always picks something to dig into lol... IT REEKS .....If anyone knows why I could be like that ,, suggestions are appreciated .. :) THANKS...

3 comments:

♥ Tammy ♥ said...

i dont have any suggestions but tasha sorry 2 say ....... YOU LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Day In The Life of {[TASH]} said...

tamara.whoa ... i do LIKE him alot..he's my BEBITO ...

Latoya said...

I KNOW HOW YOU FEELING
IMMMA A JEALOUS CHICK TOO!