Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 08, 2008

its a tag survey

Yayyy so i have to edit this because i didnt kno i got tagged but . GlamourMeUp tagged me (check out her page)..
1. Where is your cell phone? On my lap , neverr far away lol.
2. Where is your significant other? at home , i think lol.
3. Your hair color?brown i suppose
4. Your mother? cleatis ... i love her shes in the bed sleeping.
5. Your father?at home chillin iguess
6. Your favorite thing?pasta , ice & grape juice..my schmola ,my schmike, my few friends and of course my bebito. :)
7. Your dream last night? no clue to be honest.
8. Your dream/goal? to retire at 35, to have love , to be happy and healthy
9. The room you're in? my madres room.
10. Your hobby? texting :),bowling ,blogspot, youtube ,chillin .
11. Your fear? being lonely and always unhappy .
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? i want to be close to done with getting my masters , and pretty established in life,and for me and schmolz to have our store up and running.
13. Where were you last night? chillin
14. What you're not? im not patient, and a list of other things
15. One of your wish-list items? ipod touch
16. Where you grew up? Passaic County NJ .
17. The last thing you did? hang up the phone
18.What are you wearing?cant exactly say lol
19. Your TV? Judge Hatchett.
20. Your pet? dont have any .
21. Your computer?on the table 23. Missing someone? yep u could say that
.24. Your car? is non existent right now lol
25. Something you're not wearing? jeans?
26. Favorite store? ummmm idk
27. Your summer? was bleh.
28. Love someone? no not at the moment , i have to learn to love myself more first.
29. Your favorite color? blk
30. When is the last time you laughed?probably yesterday , or earlier today with my ma.
31. Last time you cried?a few days ago.
32. Are you a bitch? at times
33. Favorite Position?WHATTT?the ti lmao ::insider::
34. Favorite Past Time? music
35. Are you a hater or a lover? Lover.
37. Are you genuine or fake? genuine... i try to be real with everything all the time.
38. Any Vices?i think that means faults .. over caring , over thinking , worrying to much , trying to take on to much , letting people take advantage .
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? well since u put it that way Pro life
.40. McCAIN or OBAMA? Obama.
41. Pro Plastic or Natural?natural iguess
42. Dream Job? to become stable , to have enough benifits to help Africa , to be able to retire at 35 , and for me to be my own boss ..
OKAY THE PEOPLE I TAG ARE:
A Gorgeous Geek
iim just m3 and thats what..
My Life
Sentrell ♥
♥ Miss T

2 comments:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

Hun i did tag you....check my page..♥ but im glad you did it anyway!! :)

Unknown said...

I want to be tagged! plz lol...but thanks for being a "follower" of my blog =)