Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 16, 2009

A little discussion

Mkay So me and Iv had a little discussion this morning ...

RECAP ON WHY :I am cheeto man crazy bout the dude , and always wantin to see ,hear, or be withhim .I think he's ultra cool and stuff so why not be around him? NEGATIVE lol. Yesterday I thought he was acting weird with me and all this other nonsense , and i was whining , complaining and overall over thinking the situation when that wasnt called for at all. He says he likes me and I feel he really does but I think that alot of times I push him to be like WTF ??? Anywho I saw him again that night before I went to a party and I was like I feel like im over here to much . He just looked at me pretty much agreeing . I felt bad because I know I was pushing it this week . I need to stop seeing where my limit is and just be natural with things...

Back to the discussion. Me and him spoke on me and him lol. It went in the lines of me being to clingy , and saying stuff that dont matter. Like stated before I always want to see him , and this week I saw him everyday I think except Tuesday . That will ultimately make a dude or anyone tired of you especially when you arent on that level.Im not trying to overwhelm him with me .IDK why im like this with him seeing that my lousy ass ex would never want to see me , take the initiative to see me , or was "always busy" .Im always in contact or pretty much can always be in contact with Iv . I know he's there for me and stuff so WTHECK is my problemo. Conclusion we came up with is being how we were before. Seeing each other when we can ,just not ALL THE TIME . I def dont want him tired of me , and I dont think it can happen but I dont wanna get tired of him either. I like this bond or vibe we got going and not tryna ruin that. We're gonna be there for each other like always , talk like we do , Im his ducky , he's my bebito and thats that lol... Im thinking when I need to see Iv (sounds like he's my drug) do something productive with my life , learn a word , learn how to play an instrument , read a book or something. ....... Soooooo everyone what do u think of the situation and are there any suggestions on how I could not be so overwhelming lol? Until next time :).......

No comments: