Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Dreams

Inception flow... Joking.

My dreams consist of me being higher than Oprah level . I feel like anything is possible but with ambition , determination , INTEGRITY ,and focus I know I can get there. I have dreams of writing in a magazine column every month . I have dreams of managing someones band to greatness. I have dreams of throwing self-esteem seminars (not just for teenage girls ,but for everyone who needs it ). I have dreams of the world knowing that struggling is a way of life for most , and to not believe the hype. I have dreams of of actually cleaning up the world ,instead of just talking about it. I have these dreams and I am going to be ultra realistic and know that I can , and I will be the change I want to see. Nobody can help fulfill my dreams if I don't start. I am a strong believer in help those who help themselves.

On the flip side ... I have been having this dream where I am in a lake or somewhere and right before I drown I wake up. This dream has been ongoing for YEARS !! Years meaning , I think I remember first having this dream when I was in about 4th grade so about 12 years ago. I really don't know what the deal with this is but whateverrrr ,one day I will know -_-

No comments: