Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2008

:)

Yayyy !!okay so I got a 5 out of 6 on my writing midterm .YAYYY I thought I was absolutely positively failing the class.. Yayyyyyyyyyy .. I feel bad for my teacher though . She is a good person but idk about her teaching style ,and people are ripping her apart in the student review of the teacher :(..

So its 11.10.08 .. Its almost 2 months until my moms bday and she's turning 50 .. The big 50 .over the hill status . I wanna throw her a little birthday party .She bowls so I guess a bowling party , out to eat , strip club , yes strip club lol , or try to have her a lil party at a old ppl club lol and I pay for the drinks .. 2 drinks per person at about 7 dollars for 25 people is about 350.00 sheeesshh oh wells is for my madre so hey why not ,its worth it.. If not a hall which is about 400.00 and I have family bring her food ,and have my cousin (or whatever he considers himself to me ) do the djn .. Idk idk I gotta make it hot . If not that a lil get together at my aunts house , its kinda small for 3o to 40 people so idk about that either.I want it to be live , like live in a sense of jumping. Im gonna invite a few of my friends so I don't want us to fall asleep . Hell , I don't want anyone to fall asleep lol . She likes music , and food lol .. So, IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS,PLEASEEEE LET ME KNOW. I want it to be something she remembers.. I love my Mom . She pretty much made me who I am , tough love and all that harsh stuff .She's quite strong , im quite strong so hey .Anywho Im not gonna stress about this but I am quite anxious ..--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®=
IF everything seem jumbled , it is lol , I was writing this in class on my phone .Bare with me .. until next time :))))

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

mom is lucky to have a daughter like u, and a write huh, maybe u will read some of my books one day, u can see them on my blog here