Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where Are You Christmas?

I got the inspiration for this title from the Grinch and from Tamara's status . Anywho I really wanan see the grinch a.s.a.p .ive seen ti evey year since forever lol . I love the movie , and sometimes i actually feel careless and heartless like the Grinch and deep down inside im loving and caring .

I havent been hit by the Christmas spirit bug at all...I mean I bought presents and all that jazz but I dont feel like Christmas is what its supposed to be . I mean its supposed to be to loving , and all of that with joy and laughter but im ultra sad. I feel like im almost putting on a front . I see peoples decorations , and trees and kids getting happy as hell because they think of Santa and I wish i had that cheer. I wish i was in Bermuda somewhere lol sippin on an apple martini or something to get my mind away . It also sucks because I dont think im gonna get either of the 2 gifts I wanted on my list tomorro ..:( OH WELLS I HOPE I SNAP OUT OF IT A.S.A.P....

Until later... HAPPY CHRISTMAHANNUKWANZAKAHS ..

OKAY SO AKOOP JUST TOLD ME ITS ON SO YAYYYYY BOUT TO GO WATCH THAT

No comments: