Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 28, 2009

T CUBED

YAYYYYYY SO I REACHED MY 100TH POST , SO WHY NOT TALK ABOUT SOMETHING CLOSE TO MY HEART RIGHT ? RIGHT.

T-CUBED aka 3ts consist of me (Tasha) ,Tamara , and Tiara .. If you didnt get why people call us that clearly its because our first names start with T {{{DUH}}} .. Okay so we have known each ther for HELLA years . Me and Tamara met when we were 4. Then we met Tiara when we were 6 . So we have all known each other for about 14 yrs. THATS CRAZYY to me . We al have our problems with each other , at times we all dont speak and all that other drama but we love each other none the less.Ill post pics up later on us back then and now ..LMFAO .I love us . I love all 100000000000 insiders we have lol.I love when we go to the mall and girls look at us like wtf,just because we are different. We all live in "the hood" yet we dont let "the hood" define us. We are all three ambtious chicas, classy, with a lot of crazy .We know we dont have to be like everyone else .If someone doesnt like us for who we are , they can be out. We all click yet we are alll completely diff. We love having fun.When we are tgether we dont drink or get high yet if someone was lookin at us they would probably think so .Someone messes with one of us they mess with all of us . I loveee our bond ..::awww im getting a lil emotional:: IDK what I would do without them .SERIOUSLY ...

Tiara and Tamara ...Gucci and Louis V , Teenage Mike and Baby Mike ... I love yalll.

tamara f u got any OLD pics of all of us send them to me

1 comment:

♥ Tammy ♥ said...

lmaooooo aaauuuwwww i love you guys too!!!!! even though both of u drive me crazy & send me on a emotional rollercoaster sometimes lmao [so dramatic i know lol]