Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 10, 2009

W.I.B.U.2:Ivory Davis; the artist & B.L.V.D ;the band

wibu2 means what i been up to lol .. just didnt wanna type it all up there lol

Okay well Im band manager for B.L.V.D now and yayyy so souped. They had a coffee house on April 17th and I was overwhelmed with the talent they have . Like maybe its nothing for some people but its dope to me because over here theres no one really on a smooth r and b , jazz , funk , soul feel. Everybody tryna be a rapper lol. So anyways I was like OMG u guys should do this , and OMG u guys should do that and iv was like iight youre now the band promoter. So yea , then For the next coffee house which was on May 1st .. I did flyers / table thingys ,and stuff like that so the band manager was like shes band manager .. HOW FN DOPE LOL . So now im pretty much tryna build their name up. Im almsot starting their foundation up because althought they are a very good band they werent really set up to get them anywhere. I gotta set up a photo shoot, studio time , get them gigs ...pretty much make people say I NEED B.L.V.D IN MY LIFE lol.Every wedding , festival , concert and all that jazz WILL want them to play at their event . Or atleast they will when TASH is done lol jp.So yea thats that ..

OOOO PLEASE DONT MIND THIS MINI ADVERTISEMENT ---- IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW NEEDS A BAND , or DRUMMER THAT SPECIALIZES IN R&B ,FUNK , JAZZ, NEO-SOUL ,REGGAE , POP , GOSPEL , ROCK .. AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF CONTACT ME --- SERIOUSLY!!!
BR>
Ive also been working with Ivory on the artist level . Im trying to get his name out there to in the music world . Hes a dope ass drummer so why not. He doesnt play just drums he plays music .. Think about that last line , theres def a diff in the 2. Anyways he's able to teach you and also play without the band if only a drummer is needed .
Things get frustrating as hell because its like I have to do my research in order to make things happen with them because I am def new at this.At times , or more times than I would like it seems like i bust my ass only for them to just be on chill mode but w.e I guess I gotta have patience. Mandel told me its not giving up , if youre simply leaving a bad situation . He has a greeeaatt point with that but I'm a trooper . Ill "give up " when i absolutely cant take it anylonger..

No comments: