Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I think they call this

VENTING.

WHAT THE FUCK? .... Thats all i can really get it in my brain to say bluntly . Why the hell does it seem like every right turn you make there is always a wrong one waiting for you? Like i was stuck on the " I gotta get me right movement." I got me right as far as where I feel like I need to be headed in life ,and now I feel like I'm more emotionally unstable than ever. Why can't I ever get right?It is always a consistent ,"I feel like my future is going to suck , I am a failure and all that other b.s." AS SOON AS THAT IS ON TRACK , SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH JUST COMES DOWN ON ME.

I know misery loves company but what the fxck?Misery is one lonely ass bitch then if it always finds a way to just fuck with me.

I must admit that I don't feel like that same Tash ,but FYL..let me handle it.

No comments: